Il Selvino offers its guests a panoramic swimming pool, tucked away in a peaceful sun-kissed slope.
Overlooking the garden, shaded by lush trees and flowering hedgerows is the inn, where Alessandro is proud to serve you typical Tuscan cuisine. His dishes are prepared with traditional recipes by Mamma Pina and cooked in the old wood-fired oven for you to rediscover the forgotten tastes and flavours of times gone by.
Guests of the farmhouse can also take advantage of the bar service for breakfast, or to enjoy moments together with friends, perhaps over a glass of fine wine.
Our reception and concierge staff are on hand to meet your needs, offering services such as fax, e-mail and internet.
Guests can enjoy an 18th-century lounge, overlooking the estate's olive groves. It is beautifully furnished for you to relax while reading, listening to music or TV, or simply to take in the silence and meditate, things which have been lost in our everyday lives.
The estate of the farm is also a beautiful lake (8-hectare) site of meditation and relaxation, where you can take long walks in contemplation of nature, spend some relaxing moments, practicing yoga and pilates in a charming, ride a horse, for the sport practice SUP (Stand up paddle) and also for those who love fishing "carp fishing" have the opportunity to capture prey coveted.
- Check-in: from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm (please contact us in case of delay)
- Check-out: from 8:00 am to 10:00 am
- The breakfast buffet service will be open at our restaurant from 8:00 am to 10:00 am
- Credit cards accepted: Bancomat, Visa, MasterCard.
- City tax is not currently required.
Services and Comfort
- Free Wi-Fi connection
- Fridge in the room
- Heating in all rooms (upon request)
- Breakfast service
- No smoking in the rooms
- Small pets are allowed (upon request)
- Fax service and free photocopying: 10:00 am to 12:00 noon
- Cot and extra bed available (on request)
- Assistance at reception for booking excursions, city tours, restaurants and buying tickets for museums and theatres